Your personal privacy is really important to us, therefor we treat your personal data carefully. We do not pass your personal data to third parties without your agreement.
SCC may collect and use the following personal information:
- information on how you use this website via google analytics.
- information that you provide using the website, e.g. comments on SCC posts
- information, when you send an e-mail to SCC
- information, when you make a financial contribution to SCC. However, SCC will not share your information on this website or other social media sites.
SCC may use your personal information to:
- administer and personalize this website
- communicate with you if you expressed your clear interest
- collect payments from you
SCC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Information for parents and guardians
Parents and legal guardians are responsible for protecting the privacy of their children. We ask you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of personal data on the internet.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Salvation Centre Cambodia uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Improve website
- Protect from Hacker
- Improve User experience
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com